For your sample license to be valid, you need to go through five steps on the Your songs page.
- Enter information about your song (Song title, artist and more)
- Add rightsholders (enter you and your publishing name, IPI and %)
- Choose works registration service (aka your Publishing Rights Organization) so we can guide you on how to register
- Confirm the song is registered with a Recording Rights Organization
- Let us know which distribution service you chose and enter your ISRC
All the steps above can be done after first registering a song and licensing it. All steps have support guides linked on the site. If you have any questions, just email us on email@example.com.