For your music with Tracklib samples to be cleared and discoverable for licensing on Songtradr, you need to have an account set up. For more info on this, click here - you can also use TRACKLIB20 for 20% off your Songtradr Pro subscription!
Once you’ve set up your account with Songtradr, and completed your Songtradr Ownership Settings, you can then connect Team Tracklib to your upload ownerships.
Below is how to connect Tracklib with the license percentage share to your Songtradr Master Ownerships of an upload. To add Tracklib to your Songtradr Copyright Ownerships, go into the Copyright tab on Songtradr and complete these same steps.
Finding the license percentage share
Instead of adding each of the individual sample rightsholders to your Songtradr upload, you will add Tracklib with the full percentage share of your license. You can find the total percentage by going into Your Songs and clicking the "Sample Overview" tab to the left, and checking the percentage under "Time sampled from original song". The example below shows a 10% share.
Adding Tracklib to your Songtradr Upload's Master Ownership
1. On Songtradr, click My Songs in the left navigation bar to access all of your Songtradr uploads.
2. Locate and click the track that you wish to assign to Tracklib.
3. Click Edit Song Details in the top-right corner.
4. In the Recording tab, type email@example.com and select Team Tracklib from the drop-down menu.
5. To enter the Percentage, select Team Tracklib under Master Ownership and click Add. Learn more about Songwriter Splits or Percentages on Songtradr.
6. Finally, click Save or Save & Next to continue completing your ownership information.
7. This will send an ownership approval notice to us at Tracklib to accept and will show as Pending Acceptance. Once accepted, the upload will activate and Tracklib will show as your Master co-owner on the Approvals page.
It can take a few days for us at Tracklib to accept your request. If it hasn't been approved within this timeframe and you need help, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to Songtradr at email@example.com.